Bug svn update aborts entire process if one script fails validation

Recently I've noticed that the coandco volcano mining script I'd gotten a while back had started failing to connect to the svn repo. I wasn't too worried, since the script didn't really need updates anyways; however, in the past few days Mafia has started simply aborting the automatic update of scripts as soon as it reaches that one with the message "The requested repo failed validation. Complain to the script's author." At that point, it skips straight to breakfast and then the 'on login' script, rather than updating everything that comes afterwards. Using the 'svn update' command would produce the same results. I was able to "solve" the problem by deleting the offending script (as I don't use it anymore) but this isn't really a viable solution for every situation. Using r16884, problem was happening at least as far back as r16830.

Since this is getting a lot of views but no replies, I'll make sure it's extremely clear.

I am aware that the single script itself failing to update is not an issue with Mafia; hence the message about complaining to the author.

I am asking that, in the event a script fails to update, Mafia simply skip it and continue checking the rest of the installed scripts, rather than abort the entire update process.