Feature - Implemented Stat day not considered a modifier

Raijinili

"modtrace experience" (and modref) does not return stat day. Is this supposed to happen?

If it's a question: stat day and sign are additively applied (empirically confirmed).

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
So, your Feature Request is for KoLmafia to add a new modifier category: StatDay, to put three things into it: StatDay:Muscle, StatDay:Mysticality, and StatDay:Moxie, and apply the appropriate modifier on the appropriate days, if and only if you are out of Ronin/Hardcore?

No way is the absence of all that a "Bug".

Raijinili

I wasn't sure if it was a bug for there to be a modifier that wasn't considered as a modifier. I also don't know if it's calculated into "Exp:", though it seems that "Exp:" doesn't consider the effect of +stat%.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 9340 accounts for Muscle Day, Mysticality Day, and Moxie Day for characters out of ronin/hardcore. As expected, the affected modifiers are Muscle Experience Percent, Mysticality Experience Percent, and Moxie Experience Percent, respectively.

Theraze

Are you sure this is non-Ronin/HC only?
<snip>
Edit: Ah, Stat Days page says that this was changed with the Valhalla update.

Last edited:

Theraze

I was getting 330 muscle from the gallery yesterday. I thought it was because of being a muscle day, but zodiac signs... :D