spring shoes
Combat Initiative +100%
Moxie +20%
+50% Chance of Critical Hit
Nature springs up after each step

Things to do:
  • Add new items (done, r27820)
  • Add 3 new skills (done, r27822)
  • Add banish management for Spring Kick (done, r27832)
  • Add modifier modifier "Drops Items" (done, r27847)

Last edited:

ckb

Minion
Staff member
I just submitted a PR for the banish management of Spring Kick. This is my first Java PR, and I am gently trying to follow what has been done in previous banish skills.

VladYvhuce

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but the shoes react if you're wearing them when you plant the bean to grow the beanstalk. Wiki page has it stated as "Grants 1000 substats, plus 250 substats per each level above 10, when planting an enchanted bean to grow The Beanstalk."

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but the shoes react if you're wearing them when you plant the bean to grow the beanstalk. Wiki page has it stated as "Grants 1000 substats, plus 250 substats per each level above 10, when planting an enchanted bean to grow The Beanstalk."
I am not sure how we would add that info to Mafia. There is no special modifier for "gain stats when you plan an enchanted bean"

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
BetweenBattle script rather than mafia? Seems like an edge case that doesn't always have a universal solution.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
If you have to have them equipped and have them in inventory, it seems completely analogous to the Mohawk wig, for example.

VladYvhuce

I got the stats last ascension wearing them. This time, I made sure not to wear them, and no stats gained from planting the bean.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Added 'Drops Items' modifier in r27847. I am calling this done.
If there is desire to add a reminder to equip shoes before planning the bean I will leave that up to someone else to write a PR or submit a new feature request.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
In WereProfessor, I'm always equipped with a quick-release utility belt and an Everfull Dart Holster.
I have at least five situationally useful options for the last accessory; spring shoes are not the default.

r27849 adds a relay warning. I hit level 10 today and it worked like a charm.