Spooky Putty sheet - request, kinda

best22

Well, this is kind of a request.
I only have very basic knowledge of scripting, almost nothing, to be frank.
I recently bought the Spooky Putty sheet and I like to do a little meat farming before ascending.
It'd be great if KolMafia could detect a rotund duck in the farm and use the spooky putty sheet. Or if I don't encounter it, then use it against the last daily duck. Then automatically use the item 5 times in a row.
Or if I'm close to the knob goblin embezzler semi-rare, use the spooky putty sheet against it and subsequently repeat the combat for 5 times.

Is there already such a script for that? If so, I'd appreciate a link. Or at least a link to some page explaining a little how I could do such thing.

Thanks in advance.

dawdawdo

Usually to get a response for help with a script you need to at least make an attempt at doing it yourself.

That said, I can tell you that detecting the rotund duck can be done as a custom combat script. Just add

[rotund duck]
0: steal item
1: item spooky putty sheet
2: attack

to your custom combat script. The steal item line is optional.

If you're interested in more complicated scripting with all the if this, then that conditionals, take a look at the ASH guide: http://kolmafia.sourceforge.net/advanced.html

Or download and pick apart some of the many scripts on this site. There is knowledge to be gained in nearly all of them.

best22

As you might have seen, this is my first time postin here. So i'm still getting the hang out of it. I'll write something in the next couple of days, if I can. It's a busy week for me. No need to rush, I'm in the middle of a BM run, so I still have a couple weeks to go.

I know how to create custom combat scripts. Basically that's all I've been doing since I discovered KolMafia around 3 months ago, that and the most basic things like setting moods, gear management, and the likes.

Thanks for the link to the ASH guide, though, I don't know how I haven't come across it before. I'll definetely download some scripts and see what I can learn from them. Nice advice.