Bug - Fixed Spooky Gravy Barrow and Felonia

wiseworm

i've found this several times now:
in the barrow, with spooky glove equipped and glowing rock in inventory (the preset goals for the area) i start auto-adventuring to find felonia (un-checking the Goals setting). in the Choice Advs tab the only option is set to "show in browser" but mafia instead goes on after fighting felonia without notification. i made around the problem setting the Goals to "spooky cosmetics bag".
so i think there's to fix the Choice Advs tab or at least add the goal to presets.

DoctorRotelle

Developer
Sadly, the fix is not so simple. As it is, mafia is also trying to fight Felonia without the requirements satisfied:

Request 1 of 249 (MusSign: Spooky Gravy Barrow) in progress...

[3740] Spooky Gravy Barrow
Encounter: Luminosity
You acquire an item: inexplicably glowing rock

Request 2 of 249 (MusSign: Spooky Gravy Barrow) in progress...

[3741] Spooky Gravy Barrow
Encounter: Heart of Very, Very Dark Darkness
Encounter: How Depressing

Request 3 of 249 (MusSign: Spooky Gravy Barrow) in progress...

This bug still exists. It's still annoying. It's obviously existed for a while, given that this thread's from 2010 (and I've had this problem before.)

Could people work on it at some point, please? (Not to be rude, but no obvious progress has been made.)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Not to be rude...
Too late.

Somebody will work on it if 1) They have time on their hands and it looks interesting or 2) it affects them directly, they have time on their hands, and they think to look at this once-per-ascension issue before the next time they do the Spooky Gravy Barrow. Possibly over multiple ascensions, if the fix didn't work the first time.

I don't automate the Spooky Gravy Barrow, so this issue never affects me and I am unlikely to look at it.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 10426. Untested. I DID automate the Spooky Barrow last time, but I set my exit condition to spooky bicycle chain (which works perfectly), rather than asking for manual control for entering the cave. I'll try the manual control method next time.