Scripts won't run. What am I doing wrong?

bano

I am running kolmafia 13.6 on windows XP if that matters. I am trying to run OCW and it tells me "Undefined reference to function 'modifier_eval' (zlib.ash, line 67)" every time. I just downloaded everything straight from the forums, and though I have been reading over some of the posts, I have yet to find a solution. I apologize if this is annoying, for I am quite a newbie at this. :(

Also, how do I even open the ".ash" scripts? I see references to the modification of values in the scripts, but I don't know how to even start.

If there is a thread that has the answers, please direct me to it. If you want to just tell me what I'm doing wrong or need to do, that would also be very helpful. Thank you in advance!

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Version 13.6 is a 2.5 months old and modifier_eval was added after it was released.
You should upgrade to 13.7, which is only 1.5 months old.

Bale

Minion
Also, how do I even open the ".ash" scripts? I see references to the modification of values in the scripts, but I don't know how to even start.

Use a unformatted text editor like notepad. (Wordpad has formatting, so it will mess up your scripts.)