Scripts and subfolders

Winterbay

A quick search did not turn up anything on this matter so I thought I should make a thread for it.

How is subfolders handled within the script-folder?

I currently have most of the scripts in teh top folder and then some (like Rinn's quest scripts) in their own due to being easier to find that way.

Now some of these scripts use include-commands and my question is thus how it is decided which scripts to pick if the same script is available in several folders.

Sputnik1

its like the sub folders aren't even there, or like all the scripts are all together

now this is unless the scripts call back for others using a certain address in a certain folder, but im pretty sure it doesn't matter

Bale

Minion
Now some of these scripts use include-commands and my question is thus how it is decided which scripts to pick if the same script is available in several folders.
Just don't do that. The behavior is not easily predictable.

Winterbay

Just don't do that. The behavior is not easily predictable.

Right :)
I just thought that it perhaps first looked in the current folder and then went up until it found it and if not aborted. This way you could make sure you had only support scripts in the top folder and less and less supportive scripts further down the fodler tree.

The one script I have that uses a support script that is local to that fodler calls it by a special name atm.