script of eXtreme farming

Mandrayk

Just a pointer...

I have no issues donating meat from my finds, the script is running very well and I am happy :)

One small thing tho...

it appears to be working out you meat gained using a calculation that does not include the cost of buffs...

Mafia said I made 80k meat, but the script showed my profit at 106k...

small change really but just a pointer

still a great script

(also when using this script on multi's those that I have not got a sleep suit, the pop up for donating meat does not arrive, the script stops before this point.) Perhaps you need to get the donation option before the sleep suit goes on? (for those who farm with multies)

Just a pointer...

I have no issues donating meat from my finds, the script is running very well and I am happy :)

One small thing tho...

it appears to be working out you meat gained using a calculation that does not include the cost of buffs...

Mafia said I made 80k meat, but the script showed my profit at 106k...

small change really but just a pointer

still a great script

(also when using this script on multi's those that I have not got a sleep suit, the pop up for donating meat does not arrive, the script stops before this point.) Perhaps you need to get the donation option before the sleep suit goes on? (for those who farm with multies)

Woops, thanks for pointing that out. I think it's not counting the cost of summoning the demon either. I'll fix those issues and upload a new copy. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I'm glad you like the script.

Mandrayk

Just ran this script with the AT for the first time...

I think there's an issue when I have all my buffs available, (ie thingfinder + Chorale...)

It fails to get buffs from buff bots as I have 3 AT buffs running....

aion

hey guys, a couple of quick questions regarding this script (but also mafia in general as i'm a bit of a novice at its use)

1) is it possible to change the preferences so this script doesn't stop upon unsuccessful attainment of semi-rares

2) is it possible to incorporate the winklerd buff into part of the initial set up/breakfast

3) to the best of my knowledge the script isn't currently trying to buff with ode prior to the nightcap, is it possible to change this?

sorry for all the questions, any help would be sincerely appreciated.
Cheers

Edit: one of the problems has been resolved by new mafia/script updates and has been removed from this post

Attachments

• DEBUG_20091009.txt
    29.7 KB · Views: 48
  • DEBUG_20091010.txt
    34.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

WereDragon

I ran this script and it made the donation and then failed for some reason so I gained nothing, I just lost meat... what is even more annoying is I set donations to 0.