Script for Shivering Timbers

Mazzzy

Hi how can I automate my trips to Shivering Timbers?
I'd like to adventure there all day, but I can't seem to do it with mafia and don't have the time to burn 200 turns of clicking there myself.

RSI may kickin

Mazzzy

I plead ignorance.
But thanks again Bale, you always seem to be the man in the know.

Unfortunatly I cant build my own .JAR just now, would anyone be able to email me one?

mrman(AT)gmx(DOT)co(DOT)uk

kudo's to the gentle person that sends me it

Last edited:

Mazzzy

Sorry I believed I'd have to make an EXE to make it work, not realising double clicking the exe would simply make it work.
apologies.

linguinelad

This falls into the 70% of all problems that is simply solved by just updating to the latest daily build.

Yeah I tried downloading the latest builds and for some reason when I try to open it, when looking under windows task manager processes javaw.exe file appears for a little bit then disappears and never opens kolmafia. Is there a tutorial or something in these forums that shows you how to manually rewrite one of the files so I could autoadventure at any new zones that pop up? especially crimbo zones and other holiday stuff.

Bale

Minion
Sorry, but we won't post information about how to make mafia auto-adventure in a zone that hasn't been added since people would use that for Crimbo farming. You're on your own figuring that out.

I'd suggest that you use the exe build on the daily build page since it will be updated at midnight tonight. Or else we'd be glad to offer you technical support with the jar.

What OS do you use? We can't help much until we know that.

mottsy

Yeah I tried downloading the latest builds and for some reason when I try to open it, when looking under windows task manager processes javaw.exe file appears for a little bit then disappears and never opens kolmafia. Is there a tutorial or something in these forums that shows you how to manually rewrite one of the files so I could autoadventure at any new zones that pop up? especially crimbo zones and other holiday stuff.

You need java

linguinelad

You guys don't have to post it here but you could pm me how I could set kolmafia up so I can autoadventure in new zones. Thanks.

Bale

Minion
The theory is that if you need to ask, then you shouldn't be told. I seriously suggest that you try to make friends who have that information or else learn to do without.