Feature Reset turns spent in Spelunky for each instance

Hellno

I'm back with a (hopefully) small feature suggestion- it would be neat if the $location[].turns_spent counter would reset when you start a new spelunkering (for all the spelunkering zones), instead of when you ascend which seems to be the case for all locations currently.

Bale

Minion
I moved this from the already completed "Selunky Helper" feature thread you posted it in.

Once a thread is green and Implemented it is proper behavior to post all new bug reports and feature requests into a brand new thread. It didn't really belong there anyway since this feature request has little to do with the Spelunky helper.

Ezandora

This is useful, though technically a lot of the areas depend on combats won rather than turns spent.

Tracking if various bosses were defeated this instance could also be helpful. (ghost, lolmec, and yomama. queen bee?)

Hellno

This is useful, though technically a lot of the areas depend on combats won rather than turns spent.

Tracking if various bosses were defeated this instance could also be helpful. (ghost, lolmec, and yomama. queen bee?)

Ah right that's true, maybe it wouldn't be as simple as I anticipated then.