Bug Reagnimated Gnome adventure gain tracking

Captain Scotch

Hey all:

Hope everyone is having a nice Crimbo season!

I've noticed recently is that tracking the post-fight adventure gain from Gnome has been a bit off. Noticed this a few days back when I dusted off my gnome for some tasty Crimbo turnbloat and finally tried to generate a debug log; tried to make the smallest one possible here as per Ryo's suggestions on Discord. The debug log attached gives one example of _gnomeAdvs not incrementing, but it isn't the only one; I've attached a snippet pulled from a session log few days ago too. I manually went through the session log and examined every after-battle adventure gain; it's no debug log, but it looks like the problem might be that some of the gnome strings aren't being matched? Not sure. Mafia did catch a good 8 adventures, it just missed 14 other procs, and the ones that incremented _gnomeAdvs and the ones that didn't were mutually exclusive.

Let me know if any other info would be helpful! I tried to attach the log but it's too big for XenForo; happy to send via Discord if it is helpful. I took a quick look in the mafia GitHub repo; the test you all are using does use one of the "consistently caught" tags ("does all that tedious campsite cleaning you were going to do today") so it makes sense to me that the test is passing.

Cheers and goodwill to all,
Scotch

Attachments

• DEBUG_20231219.txt
    140.7 KB · Views: 2
  • adv gain strings via session log.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 7