Rare Hunting Script

[quote author=Schaafbros link=topic=80.msg3949#msg3949 date=1174103391]
I heard (on the chat) that you have better chances when you have had been on pvp for over a month and have not attacked anyone since you have broke it. Also you must never use any adventures and log in everyday. After the one month you must adventure and one of the areas and if it's the right one you fight an ultra-rare. If that is the case the it might run like the stange leafet. ???
[/quote]

Uhh if you know how to play the mall, then your profits can easily be 1mil+ a day on weekdays, and 2-5mil per day on weekends (as your meat level goes up the profit potential goes up). If you make use of what is given you, you could have an ultra rare in less than a month. If I hadn't spent all that meat on my sewer items collection, I could have bought 2-3 of them.

Wait! I did buy 3 of them during Crimbo! My Bad, maybe you can make enough to buy 3 in 1 month instead of just 1. :p It really depends on what is going on in the land of KOL as to what can be achieved in a given period of time.

Anyway, in simple terms: the method you described sounds like an attempt to get you to waste all that time for nothing.