Bug - Fixed [r9123]adv doesn't know how to debug

Raijinili

"adv purple-"

Sometimes I forget that it's "Purple Light District" without a dash, and then Mafia prints to the debug log (twice in a row) and then the game just stays gray even after finishing commands (and I can give new commands, but I can't do anything like mess with the Adventure tab or anything else that's locked during gray) unless I click something in the relay browser.

tl;dr "adv" didn't catch NumberFormatException.

Code:
Unexpected error, debug log printed.
class java.lang.NumberFormatException: purple-
java.lang.NumberFormatException: purple-
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.utilities.StringUtilities.parseIntInternal1(StringUtilities.java:721)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.utilities.StringUtilities.parseInt(StringUtilities.java:666)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.command.AdventureCommand.run(AdventureCommand.java:68)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeCommand(KoLmafiaCLI.java:538)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeLine(KoLmafiaCLI.java:412)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.CommandDisplayFrame$CommandQueueHandler.handleQueue(CommandDisplayFrame.java:194)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.CommandDisplayFrame$CommandQueueHandler.run(CommandDisplayFrame.java:175)

Code:
Unexpected error, debug log printed.
class java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "-"
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "-"
	at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.utilities.StringUtilities.parseIntInternal2(StringUtilities.java:742)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.utilities.StringUtilities.parseIntInternal1(StringUtilities.java:729)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.utilities.StringUtilities.parseInt(StringUtilities.java:666)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.command.AdventureCommand.run(AdventureCommand.java:68)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeCommand(KoLmafiaCLI.java:538)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafiaCLI.executeLine(KoLmafiaCLI.java:412)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.CommandDisplayFrame$CommandQueueHandler.handleQueue(CommandDisplayFrame.java:194)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.CommandDisplayFrame$CommandQueueHandler.run(CommandDisplayFrame.java:175)