New Content - Implemented r15132 - Maximizer suggests Olympic pool when unavailable

Fluxxdog

Running a standard path, the VIP Olympic Size swimming pool is unavailable. Tried maximizing -combat and it suggests sprints.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Looks like type69.php no longer has a Clan Item section. No idea whether that will be changed back or if mafia needs to adjust (which it can, by checking for the items that are installed to add those VIP furnishings).

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Which makes this a KoL change, which makes this New Content.
Which is a good guess, when something which used to work suddenly stops working.

Fluxxdog

I'm looking at my type69.php right now.
Code:
<p><b>Clan Items</b><p><span class="i">April Shower, </span><span class="i">Ball Pit, </span><span class="i">Clan Swimming Pool, </span><span class="i">Crimbo Tree, </span><span class="i">Fax Machine, </span><span class="i">Looking Glass, </span><span class="i">Pool Table</span>
Did they change something else? Because clan items are there. Or is this a new format?

Theraze

Since I had 2 shiny rings on a HC character this morning (verified in relay browser), one of which was unequippable even though it stacked with the other (showed as shiny ring (2) when neither was equipped), and after logging out and back in, it's back to one, I'm guessing that some random weirdness and optimization has been happening. If t69 has clan items again, and they properly process again, then it was probably just another KoL transitory change like my bugged shiny ring.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Apparently viewing type69.php while you are under those restrictions now gives a different result than viewing the URL otherwise (with appropriate date parameter), and that section isn't there when you aren't under those restrictions.

We were checking for Swimming Pool and it is Clan Swimming Pool. I don't know if there was a good way to know that before this year started. Fixed in 15136.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Fun fact: swimming pool could be used via url-manip until yesterday, when it was silently fixed. Looking glass can still be visited to yield potions, although said potions can't be used.