New Content - Implemented r12279 - GameWhatever items not showing up in restores

Fluxxdog

Noticed the various HP and MP restorers from the GameThingie subscription don't show up in the Restorers part of the item manager. These items are:
HP Restorer: cartoon heart, red potion, extra-strength red potion
MP Restorer: gold star, blue potion, fancy blue potion

Bale

Minion
I cannot add those to mafia, but I've added them to Universal_recovery. Unfortunately some of those are so poorly spaded that I was pretty much just making up numbers. I suspect that mafia's devs are going to be pickier than myself about making shit up. If you know better spading for them than the wiki displays, please tell us.

Darzil

Developer
HP restorers :

Cartoon Heart probably 40-60 HP (20 uses gave 41-59), and 10 turns of Healthy Red Glow
Red Potion probably 90-110 HP (20 uses gave 90-109), and 20 turns of Healthy Red Glow
Extra-Strength Red Potion probably 190-210 HP (20 uses gave 190-210), and 40 turns of Healthy Red Glow

MP restorers :

Gold Star probably 20-30 MP (20 uses gave 21-30), and 10 turns of Healthy Blue Glow
Blue Potion probably 40-60 MP (20 uses gave 42-60), and 20 turns of Healthy Blue Glow
Fancy Blue Potion probably 90-110 MP (20 uses gave 93-110), and 40 turns of Healthy Blue Glow

Also added to wiki, and existing wiki numbers rounded out several of those values a bit anyway. As it's such a simple progression, with +/-10 on 5 of them, and +/-5 on the other, I think it's safe to call these spaded.

Last edited:

wertperch

It seems (r16846) that these items are not appearing in the maximiser (maximizer? Whatever). I believe they're adequately spaded, so there may be another reason why they haven't been included. Anyway, I found this thread and am bumping it so that the issue can be reconsidered.