Bug - Fixed questM01Untinker string matching

AlbinoRhino

I happened to notice today that after starting the untinker quest that questM01Untinker still equals "unstarted". (Checked the quest log and did a "refresh quests" without the preference updating.)

It appears that QuestDatabase.java is looking for :
The Untinker in Seaside Town wants you to find his screwdriver. He thinks he left it at Degrassi Knoll, on the Nearby Plains.

While the quest log reads:
The Untinker in Forest Village wants you to find his screwdriver. He thinks he left it at Degrassi Knoll, on the Nearby Plains.

roippi

Developer
r10802

Note that we don't live-update that one yet. We probably should since it's ascension relevant.

roippi

Developer
Noted. Now if I only knew what you meant by "live-update" ... :D

Heh. I mean the preference won't update the instant you accept the quest, it will only update when you look at the quest log or do a "refresh quests." I have to manually add a hook for each step of a quest so it's taking a while to get all of them done. I fully dread tackling the nemesis quest.

AlbinoRhino

Heh. I mean the preference won't update the instant you accept the quest, it will only update when you look at the quest log or do a "refresh quests." I have to manually add a hook for each step of a quest so it's taking a while to get all of them done. I fully dread tackling the nemesis quest.

Yowza. That does sound daunting.