Bug - Fixed PvP allegiance broke clan snapshots

Sentrion

I just tried to do a clan snapshot for my clan. It gave me a snapshot of Piglets of Fate instead, where I pledged allegiance for the PvP season (and no, I haven't whitelisted into PoF for some days at least).

Bale

Minion
I'm tempted to tell you that if you have pledged allegiance, then you just need to accept that decision has meaning and so mafia will refuse to accept your sleazy scheming. I also have a visitor's whitelist to HoD, but I pledged allegiance to my actual clan despite a lower eyeball count and I'll proudly stand by the decision. Suck on it, sleazebag. :p

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed above may not represent any actual opinions endorsed by the poster.

Yeah, it's a bug.

Last edited:

StDoodle

Minion
Sorry Bale, was totally planning to help with the eyeball count while going for the lv30 Boris trophy. In Hardcore. Then realized there was a slight problem...

Bale

Minion
That's fine. It's not like I'd ask to join Senam's Stirringly Swell Scoundrels just because they have the most Eyeballs. I actually win the minigame a surprising amount of the time with our 10 eyeballs and the few extra eyeballs wouldn't make a big difference.

Though yeah, Boris sucks at doing specific amounts of elemental damage. I think you can hire people in trade to take care of that though.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Parsing the clan that you're actually in was fixed a little while ago, and I think this should have been fixed with that change.