Feature - Implemented Pull available wads when casting Rainbow Gravitation

Fluxxdog

Didn't realize I had a problem with this until recently. Rainbow Gravity won't cast unless you have the wads in inventory. I looked through and mafia thinks I can't cast it because I have no wads in inventory, which is correct, but I'd expect mafia to pull them. It turns out, mafia use InvetoryManager.getCount() instead of InventoryManager.getAccessibleCount() for the skill's .dailylimit and there's no provisions to pull wads when casting.

Makes total sense.

Hence this FReq to allow Rainbow Gravitation to pull the needed items. The only other skills I can think of that can be influenced by whether the needed items are in you possession or not is a couple Zombie Master skills and Avatar of Jarlsberg summons.

Fluxxdog

It's a nice script, but it runs into a worse problem. It won't pull wads from your closet unless you enable both closet pulling AND mall purchasing.

The request would allow not only cast this skill by pulling the items (if allowed), but set up other skills in the future, should they arise. ZM and AoJ require current possessions (meat or brains for ZM, ingredients for AoJ familiars), so we know it's not a dead concept.