Feature - Implemented Provide snojo total free-fights counter

QVamp

The counter for the 10 free fights/day is very helpful. Is there any way to add something that states the number of free-fights used in the ascension? Twice now I've thought I've reached 50, to get the scroll, and was surprised when the scroll didn't drop. Analyzing log files I found that I missed a day of free fights.

Having something at the snojo level that says '38 free fights performed this ascension' would be helpful.

Total wins are tracked in the preferences for each mode: "snojoMuscleWins", "snojoMysticalityWins", "snojoMoxieWins"

So you can do "prefref snojom" to see them all. It'd be relatively simple to knock up a place.snojo relay script that displays them.

Bale

Minion
Bale's script looks like what I wanted. Thank you (and Bale).

I've recently added this to svn, though I haven't yet added it to the svn manager or my relay script thread. You can however add the latest version (more recent than the link Erich just posted) by copy/pasting the following line to your CLI.
Code:
svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/bale/snojo/code

Erich, now if install that and click on the name of an item, it will pop-up a description. Okay, that's an unnecessary improvement, but I like it.

Erich

Cool, thanks! Before this thread was posted I was still using the first one from the snojo thread, and was even going to ask about you putting it in your relay script thread, so this thread was helpful 8^)