protection against overdrinking (and how to turn it off)?

jherskow

Hope this is the right area to post this question, but I was running my character while on vacation with a script designed to eat, drink, and spleen up to the maximum allowed (without overdoing it for a day) then adventure for a while. When it finished running it was supposed to drink one more drink and end, but I cant figure out how (or where) to disable the overdrink protection. I want to overdrink.

Im using mafia 14.1

Can someone Please help me with this?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The command you want is overdrink. In the future, the help command should help you find what you need. 14.1 is ancient and you really should upgrade.

jherskow

I appreciate the quick reply, but I am a terrible programmer, and need more information.
how do I use overdrink?
I ran my character from a seporate directory and sometimes it overdrinks by itself, but when I used it in its original directory it asks me if I am sure I want to overdrink (im sure I want to) Is this an item handling thing or is there something I can turn on/off (like repair boxen after explosion)?

And can you give me an example of how to use it???

Thanks!

The command you want is overdrink. In the future, the help command should help you find what you need. 14.1 is ancient and you really should upgrade.