Feature - Rejected Protect for Stomach/Spleen of Steel?

mstieler

Not sure just how this could work, but would there be a way for Mafia to detect your path (Boris/Teet for Stomach, Oxy for Spleen) and warn you if you're going to eat/spleen past the point you could ingest your Steel Organ?

roippi

Developer
??

Mafia already detects your path and stops you from attempting to eat/spleen past organ limit.

Bale

Minion
mstieler is concerned that if his Boris stomach is 20 and he's eaten 16 fullness, then he won't be able to eat a steel lasagna which has a fullness of 5. He wants to be stopped at 15 fullness unless he already has Stomach of Steel. (Unlike the steel margarita, you cannot eat the steel lasagna if it will put you over the limit.)

It's not a terrible idea, but I'd rather just pay attention if I'm planning on eating a steel lasagna or steel-scented air freshener that day. I suspect a lot of clueless players won't even know why they are being warned since it takes them a few days to get their steel organ.

Last edited:

roippi

Developer
Oh.

I skip getting steel organ all the time in runs. I do not expect mafia to read my mind. Marking rejected.

Bale

Minion
Considering that you're doing 4 day hardcore runs I can't fault you for that choice. (Dang, with only 35 ascensions under your belt that cannot be easy!)

werefrog

Maybe we could have it in the preferences as an option to warn you, with the default set to not warn you. Also, have it only warn for stomach/spleen paths.