problem with running ash files from 7223 build

oly0015

I've got a modem and it takes awhile to get the files so I've been running the 7155 build for awhile with a few of the popular turn burning scripts from the forum. I updated to 7217, then 7223, and now I am having problems starting some of the popular ash files. Was there a particular update that brought this about or is this just an odd case?

I have tried re-downloading the scripts
I have tried starting the program from a new directory without any other data but the scripts
Using the old stored data with the 7155 and 7160 builds runs all files listed below without issue but any newer builds show the error listed.

first things first - works

level up - Expected ), found = (LevelUp.ash, line 264)

macguffin - Cannot apply operator != to weapon_type() (stat) and (string) (outfit_change.ash, line 86)

wossname - works

hiddencity - Expected ), found = (hidden city.ash, line 170)

any help would be appreciated
Oly0015

Bale

Minion
There was a change to KolMafia that makes some old scripts not work because it is less lenient with a certain common error.

Anyway a lot of those scripts have been updated because of the issue so go and download them. If you've got something that doesn't work and doesn't have an update you can fix them by simply changing = to == on any line that mafia complains about.

oly0015

Thanks for the info, got it all fixed now, figured it was just an update that caused this considering the effects. The code syntax is similar enough to the programs I work on it was not that hard to fix and upgrade a couple of trouble spots in the script.