Problem With Custom Combat Sequence During ASH Script

T-Unit

I have produced a script for meat farming a while back.
I have now got an NPZR so i made a custom combat sequence of:
Turns 1-28 use item spices
Turns 29-30 attack

But it does not seem to have worked. I should be getting more than one or two meat drops per adventure with this sequence, yet i am not.
I have tried it three days in a row to check it. I have checked that i have spices.

Is there any way to rectify this or is it not possible to run a custom combat sequence with an ASH script?

My ash script is attached below

Attachments

• Daily2.ash
    2.2 KB · Views: 81

macman104

Couple things:

if mafia detects that you are NPZR farming, out-of-ronin, I believe it defaults to auto-attacking.

if you have scripted philanthropic buff requests, like that script, mafia changes them to non-philanthropic buff requests. If you are meat-farming, do the courteous thing and send a request for a much larger amount of buffs from the buffbots, don't spam them every day with philanthropic buff requests.

T-Unit

Oh
So basically NPZR farming is one of the things that is not kindly looked upon as a use for KolMafia?

And i will get rid of the buffs as you said

holatuwol

Developer
[quote author=T-Unit link=topic=751.msg3586#msg3586 date=1170706573]So basically NPZR farming is one of the things that is not kindly looked upon as a use for KolMafia?[/quote]
Basically.

T-Unit

[quote author=holatuwol link=topic=751.msg3587#msg3587 date=1170709369]

Basically.
[/quote]

The reason being that NPZR farming spams the KoL servers quite a lot? 30 turns of 200 adventures = 6000 requests

Well thank you for your help and i will NPZR farm by hand