Bug - Fixed Problem during auto creation of Richard's star key while auto-adventuring

Magus_Prime

With r15362 I set +1 Richard's star key as a goal while auto-adventuring in The Hole in the Sky. I had all the parts and the creation fired but returned an error in the gCLI:

Code:
Verifying ingredients for Richard's star key (1)...
Creation failed, no results detected.

When I checked my inventory in the relay browser the key had been created. It was not noted in the session results window on the Overview tab and it was was not visible in the Item Manager until I hit the refresh button on the Item Manager.

Phazic

I also encountered this issue while I was in-run and making a star key from the CLI via: make richard's star key.

I figured out how to reproduce this on a multi in aftercore. Problem only seems to happen if only one star chart was in the inventory.

This was on Mafia v15364.

Steps to reproduce:
1) closet put * star chart
2) closet take 1 star chart
3) make richard's star key

> make richard's star key

Verifying ingredients for Richard's star key (1)...
Creation failed, no results detected.

I've attached a debug log of the results.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20150207.txt
    35.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
When you use your last star chart, the response text has a "head" section followed by a "body" section - followed by another set of those two sections. I've never seen anything like that, but it confused our parsing, now that we only parse results in the body, and it only looked in the second section, where it said "Uh oh! You have no more star charts."

Revision 15370.