Feature Outfit switching rollback.

sfwarlock

Putting on jewel-eyed wizard hat...
Equipment changed.
Autorecovery failed.
Could not restore enough mana to cast Ur-Kel's Aria of Annoyance.
KoLmafia declares world peace.

When KoLMafia fails to cast a buff, it should switch back to the outfit the player had on before the buff attempt.

Failure to revert from -MP item for mood maint. when between battle actions failed

I have the "Allow equipment changing when casting buffs" preference set, and was doing an AT run with an Operation Patriot Shield equipped most of the time, so my mood had 4 AT buffs in it. I was doing a Bees Hate You run for the Buzzkill trophy, and by chance I'd run out of turns on one of my AT buffs right before I changed my outfit to achieve 30 Bs…so, between battle actions tries to maintain my mood, and changes one of my accessories to a navel ring for the -1 MP to use Skills enchantment, fails to maintain the mood because I can't listen to 4 songs at once without the shield equipped, but does not revert back to Boss Bat bling I needed to qualify for the trophy when I click to continue anyway.

I…don't know that this actually qualifies as a "bug", but it wasn't what I expected to happen, since mafia seems to be more and more slick about handling stuff these days (for example, mood maintenance didn't remove my Juju Mojo Mask all run, and Modifier Maximizer avoided replacing it when it wouldn't help anyway). Anyway, I figure that if I want to "continue anyway" even without having my mood maintained, I'd appreciate doing so with the outfit I had intended to wear.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Let me see if I understand this:

You have an unachievable mood
KoLmafia tried to execute it and swapped in a MP reducing accessory
When the mood failed, KoLmafia did not restore the previous outfit

In summary, that's it, right? This really has nothing with "click to continue anyway", since the failure was restoring the output after mood maintenance failed; that could have happened during autoadventuring or after a "mood execute" in the CLI

In summary, that's it, right? This really has nothing with "click to continue anyway", since the failure was restoring the output after mood maintenance failed;

Ha-ha, you're right. I guess that's just the only circumstance I noticed the failure, but it's really not related.