Bug - Fixed Organ Grinder pies are 2 fullness

halfvoid

When eating them, mafia only iterates fullness by 1, instead of 2.

This includes:
Liver and let pie
Stomach turnover
Piping organ pie
Dead lights pie
Throbbing organ pie
Igloo pie
Shoo-fish pie
Badass pie

I know the adventures given and substats aren't spaded out well enough yet to implement so i won't ask for that. Also, is there a built in way to spade consumables so that they are added to the food/booze/speen section of inventory management? I thought there was but i can't remember where to switch it on at.

halfvoid

YAY! Hopefully they'll be spaded out soon.

No response on the auto spading of consumables though. Is it a part of kolmafia's functionality and i've seen it before, or am i crazy?

slyz

Developer
If KoL says you can't eat something, Mafia will adapt the idea it had of your fullness accordingly, but no actual spading will take place.

Theraze

I think the spading he wants is the adventures and stat gains... fullness is easy and obvious, no real spading needed.

halfvoid

I think the spading he wants is the adventures and stat gains... fullness is easy and obvious, no real spading needed.

yes. I could swear i saw that option as a preference or check box on the consumables tab of inventory before. Basically, i'd want it to fill out the stat gains, adventures, and effects in the consumables manager on its own. Then for new consumables we wouldn't need to wait on a new daily build before they show up there.

Theraze

There's a meat drop spading flag... can't say as I've seen the consumable spading, but if I note it, I'll pass along.