Feature Optionally show mafia's combat buttons in addition to CAB

TwirlyRotini

I've been using mafia's combat buttons for 2 years, but I would sometimes get frustrated when one of my go-to skills got knocked off the list and replaced with something I use rarely, just because I used it recently. I know I could increase the number of buttons mafia shows, but I like the idea of choosing which skills to show, and in what order.

Now I've switched to using KoL's native Combat Action Bar (with the hack allowing 2 lines of buttons to be displayed at a time), and I find myself missing the way mafia would dynamically add buttons based on conditionally available skills. What I would like is to have the option to display those buttons in addition to the CAB. I'd assume this feature would be off by default, so it wouldn't bother anyone, but anyone interested could have the best of both worlds. (At least one other person in /hc expressed interest, and I think this could be extremely useful to people.)

As far as I can tell, mafia populates a list of these skills every fight, in the global list KoLConstants.availableCombatSkills, picks out the conditional skills by number (in the 7000s) and adds these buttons in StationaryButtonDecorator.java. If there is already a way to access this list from an ash script, I haven't been able to find it. My request is, please either make this list accessible so I can add the buttons myself in fight.ash, or create a property to toggle whether the buttons show, regardless of if the CAB is on.

See this post for when these buttons were added to mafia. (If things like using arena flyers, pirate insults, and the molybdenum magnet could be available as well, that would be awesome!)