One-Click Wossname -- automatic level 12 quest completion

sojiro87

it does this every 4-5 adventures

Visit to IsleWar: Battlefield (Frat Uniform) in progress...

[9768] Battlefield (Frat Uniform)
Encounter: War Hippy Sky Captain
Strategy: C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\KOLMafia\ccs\asdf.ccs [default]
Round 0: sojiro87 wins initiative!
Round 1: sojiro87 uses the Cherry Cloaca Cola and uses the Cherry Cloaca Cola!

<<<<<You're on your own, partner.>>>>>

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
What are the contents of asdf.ccs? [[This may or may not help; I have no idea. Best to provide too much info than too little, I guess.]]

BadLuckBlacky

Help Please

First of all, I would like to thank Zarqon for the great script. It's really helpful. However, I recently encountered a problem I don't know how to fix (or if I can fix it). The script has been stuck on Step 9, the junkyard mini-quest, for a very long time. I completed the quest manually, but the script continues to go to the junkyard. Is there anyway I can override the automatic Step 9 and tell it to go to Step 10? I don't know how many frats and hippies have been killed to just continue myself. I'd appreciate any suggestions. I'm not computer savvy so I'd be thankful for layman's terms. ;o)

If this issue has already been addressed I apologize, but 50 pages is quite a large read.

Ta,
BLB

Bale

Minion
Probably the best way would be to fix things so that it can complete the junkyard. You don't need to read 50 pages, you only need to read the first post in this thread. It explains there that you need to fix your CCS to allow your character to flyer and get tools from gremlins:

Details
  • Arena sidequest: flyers Cyrus the Virus, flyers the Guy Made of Bees, or flyers in the Hole in the Sky, depending on which is estimated to add fewer adventures to your run. Some additions to your custom combat script required.*
  • Gremlins sidequest: Attempts to maintain restorative effects by using items. Gremlin-stasising CCS required.*
  • Lighthouse sidequest: does a few things to maximize combat adventures before getting the barrels. If your CCS throws putty at the lobsterfrogmen, OCW has special handling to use your monster copies rather than continue adventuring.

WARNINGS!
  • Running this script without adding GMOB-flyering, HitS monster-flyering, or gremlin stasising to your CCS could result in your burning quite a lot of adventures!

*Custom Combat Script changes
If you use the SmartStasis custom combat script, no further additions to your CCS are required. Otherwise, you will need something to handle flyering the GMOB/Cyrus/other monsters and using the magnet against gremlins (and optionally, something to throw meat vortices at brigands). You could also use only First Things First to get brigand-vortexing and flyering, and then only use SmartStasis against gremlins, as follows:

Code:
[ default ]
consult FirstThingsFirst.ash
attack

[ gremlin ]
consult SmartStasis.ash
attack

Jypsy

Alrighty, I am on step 11, and every time i come across the "Don't Hold A Grudge" adventure it wants a manual choice.

I changed my choices to 402 being 3 instead of 0 and it still occurs. It seems to be resetting any progress I am making in the GMOB portion of step 11.

slyz

Developer
If you reset the preference by editing the prefs file while mafia was running, it won't be taken into account. You can either edit the file with mafia closed or use

Code:
set choiceAdventure402 = 3

in the gCLI.

Jypsy

If you reset the preference by editing the prefs file while mafia was running, it won't be taken into account. You can either edit the file with mafia closed or use

Code:
set choiceAdventure402 = 3

in the gCLI.

That worked perfectly using the CLI.

Thank you kindly.

Jypsy

So the last fix worked fine, until I realized I have spent about 300+ turns in the bathroom.

My current goal is GMoB and it just keeps looping. I summon him, get beaten up, then it starts trying to summon him again, and so on.

Is there a setting I need to change for this? It isn't giving an error or anything.
I am running optimal.txt

Bale

Minion
If you want to flyer the GMoB, then you have to tell mafia to flyer him! This script won't automatically do it for you. Look up a little higher on this page to post #505 for information.

anyone know how to change "attack" to cast a spell? namely stuffed mortar shell. im just so confused.. @_@
Change mafia's attack settings. It's on the upper-right of the Adventure tab.

zarqon

It sounds like you may have edited the script in an editor that adds extra crap to the file... did you edit the script using something like Wordpad? You need to use Notepad or Text Editor or gedit, something that won' add formatting information into the file.

EdFox

I've been running through all the war plans in order to get all the nifty rewards, and come across a couple with minor errors. These probably never get used but for other completion nuts out there here are the updated files I've found so far.

I forget what was wrong with 5, but 6 had the nuns and farm quests exchanged.

Attachments

• frat-5-beta.txt
    299 bytes · Views: 56
  • frat-6-alpha.txt
    370 bytes · Views: 53
It was previously working, but I upgraded and now get the error "You have specified a default familiar that you don't have! ('Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot')" which causes it to abort. I don't see where to change the default familiar.

Edit: Well, I found where to edit that changed it to Baby Gravy Fairy and it's still giving me the same error message down to telling me I don't have a Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot. Help please?

Last edited:

zarqon

[*]OCW will use the specified familiars, outfits, and moods for each sidequest. Set the variables in your vars_myname.txt file to configure this to your liking. Variables beginning with "ocw_o_" are for outfits, "ocw_f_" for familiars, and "ocw_m_" for moods. OCW also uses your "defaultoutfit" setting for adventuring on the bettlefield.

You no longer need to edit vars_myname.txt directly, although that would still work. You can now type "zlib vars" in the CLI to see the current values, and "zlib settingname = value" to change the value of a setting.

Odd error with the Junkyard quest.

Code:
Visiting Yossarian...
getting ...
You need 1 more (unknown item 0) to continue.
Conditions list cleared.
[¶-1] has no matches.

If I do this quest manually will it screw up my Wossname?