Bug - Fixed not detecting / refusing to use skills

smorgas

Since rollover today I haven't been able to get mafia to use any of my skills, except for bookshelf skills. I've run into this problem in two different builds, 10929 and 10941 (the latest available as of this writing).

Steps to reproduce:
1) open the gCLI
2) type "skill saucecrafting"
KoLMafia responds: You don't have a skill uniquely matching "saucecrafting"

The same thing happens with all my other skills, except for bookshelf skills, which work normally. When I look at my skills (either by typing "skills" or by opening the skill caster) it shows my "Mr. Skills" but nothing else. I am able to use all my skills as usual through the relay browser. Mafia also appears to be accessing my inventory, mall, etc. without any problems, and I can use items and equip equipment. If I adventure using a CCS, it will use skills as part of the CCS.

I tried "refresh all" but with no effect. I've also restarted mafia and logged out and back in with no change.

natnit

Shortly after rollover, CDM changed charsheet.php and showplayer.php such that "Rank:" was replaced with "Fame:". My guess is that this broke some parsing regexp.

Here is the debug output:

Unexpected error, debug log printed.
class java.util.NoSuchElementException: null
java.util.NoSuchElementException
at java.util.StringTokenizer.nextToken(StringTokenizer.java:332)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.CharSheetRequest.parseStatus(CharSheetRequest.java:315)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.CharSheetRequest.processResults(CharSheetRequest.java:101)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.processResponse(GenericRequest.java:2087)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:1983)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:1664)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.execute(GenericRequest.java:1391)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.run(GenericRequest.java:1284)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.CharSheetRequest.run(CharSheetRequest.java:96)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.RequestThread.postRequest(RequestThread.java:221)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.RequestThread.postRequest(RequestThread.java:184)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafia.refreshSessionData(KoLmafia.java:887)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafia.refreshSession(KoLmafia.java:814)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.session.LoginManager.initialize(LoginManager.java:182)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.session.LoginManager.doLogin(LoginManager.java:87)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.session.LoginManager.login(LoginManager.java:71)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.LoginRequest.processLoginRequest(LoginRequest.java:419)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.handleServerRedirect(GenericRequest.java:1788)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:1684)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.execute(GenericRequest.java:1391)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.run(GenericRequest.java:1284)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.LoginRequest.run(LoginRequest.java:268)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.RequestThread.postRequest(RequestThread.java:221)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.RequestThread.postRequest(RequestThread.java:184)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.LoginFrame$LoginPanel.doLogin(LoginFrame.java:337)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.LoginFrame$LoginPanel.actionConfirmed(LoginFrame.java:296)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.GenericPanel$ConfirmedListener.execute(GenericPanel.java:604)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.listener.ThreadedListener.run(ThreadedListener.java:239)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.RequestThread$ThreadWrappedRunnable.run(RequestThread.java:340)

(So definitely something in CharSheetRequest).

Edit: Line 315 of CharSheetRequest.java, specifically.

Last edited:

slyz

Developer
Thanks, I was wondering why I wasn't having the issue. I'm in a Boris run at the moment, but I'll check with a out of run character. The debug log is very helpful too.

And it looks like the rumors about a PVP revamp are true :)