Bug - Fixed No Character pane in web browser

asturia

Minion
The character pane in the web browser is not loading anymore.
This happened with build version r9653

With build r9652 everything works fine.

edgy

With build r9652 everything works fine.

Not exactly, r9652 doesn't recognize attempts to stop automation such as the "show in browser" choice advs setting or pressing the escape button. Your best bet right now is r9651.

\Edgy

Last edited:

palpitations

I can confirm this is an issue with 9654/9655/9656 at least.

I didn't notice a problem with 9652, but I may very well have missed the issue edgy is talking about. I didn't try 9653, as I didn't feel like building from source, and just grabbed things from the builds site.

Not exactly, r9652 doesn't recognize attempts to stop automation such the "show in browser" choice advs setting or pressing the escape button. Your best bet right now is r9651.

I can confirm that with 9652.

Also, when your character is in such a choice adventure and you try to login with Mafia r9652, it loops endlessly; this is presumably caused by the same bug.

Aankhen

Same problem with r9656. FWIW, Mafia’s own “Active Effects” list is empty right from the start, whereas it seems to be able to get something from the character pane, since (at least initially) it shows the correct level, Meat, etc.

Winterbay

I think that may be because some of those are received from api.php rather than the char pane, but I may be wrong :)

I have had to go back to 9652 to see my character pane, but after reading these posts, I cannot attest to knowing abut any other issues yet. I have tried the new builds, 9653-9656 in four different browsers to no avail.

catatonicmonkey

Ditto here, and it seems to confuse Mafia's "Active Effects" as well, and throws errors about AT buffs and such because it doesn't know what all you've got on.

GValko

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. It's not properly counting down in an adventure zone or tracking effects.

When I have 7 turns of a Sauceror overflow effect...sheesh.