Bug - Fixed new wine cellar method goal error

If you click on the win vessel the goal for any region is overrwritten with the requirements for the quest.

Goal is not remembered when you go to "automatic"

Did not expect the goal to go from "1 talisman o nam" for the palendrom location to become "1 bottle of ... " when I clicked the vessile.

When I changed back to main window to type automatic, to find the automatic location, the goal line was blank, I expected the three wines to be there.

Clicked back to relay, clicked vessle, it updated goals again, and now it would work to automatically seek the right wine.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Did not expect the goal to go from "1 talisman o nam" for the palendrom location to become "1 bottle of ... " when I clicked the vessile.
Change your expectations. This is intended behavior. :)

When I changed back to main window to type automatic, to find the automatic location, the goal line was blank, I expected the three wines to be there.
That, however, is unexpected. Well, your needing to "type automatic" is unexpected, since there is code to select that for you automatically when it sets the goals. I would expect that when you looked at the GUI, it would already be set to Wine Cellar (automatic) with the three needed bottles listed as goals.

Nope, it was ready to have me adventure in the palendrom to get wine bottles, I'll be in position to attempt to reproduce in 7 more days.