New Theme and Bug Report forum

NardoLoopa

Might want to make it so only Developers can set the priority of the defect/feature. Also, the reason I originally asked is because there is a Bug Tracker and a Bug Reports thread. Wasn't sure which was being used for what.

Bale

Minion
The bug reports forum was briefly being used, but was closed after we upgraded to vBulletin which has a bug tracker plug in.

Kakadesu

Well whadda ya know.... Seems I am not the only one with problems with the log in syste,. Pigtail II is having the same issue that I have been having logging in. I know, I am skyping with Pigtail II now and well..... She got frustrated enough to quit trying to log on.

zarqon

We can delete the Bug Reports forum now, no? It still says "Post all bug reports in this forum." Confusing for newcomers.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry about the downtime today, I've been waiting for my credit card for over a week (which arrived today) and couldn't get the hosting bill paid in time before they suspended my account. But everything's fine now.

dangerpin

Reminds me of this...

Han Solo
: [sounding official] Uh, everything's under control. Situation normal.
Voice: What happened?
Han Solo: [getting nervous] Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I thought you were down all day today. When I tried to connect to "kolmafia.us", I got the following:

Site Temporarily Unavailable

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.

error id: "bad_httpd_conf"

On a whim, I tried going to "kolmafia.us/index.php" and voila! Here I am.

That's new behavior, though; "http://kolmafia.us" used to work by itself.

StDoodle

Minion
Apologies if this isn't the place to do this, but it was the best match I came up with...

Is there any way to change the way a thread title displays in the list of threads, not just in the replies & original post? (/me did a very poor job naming the thread for my customdaily.ash script, and /me wishes to update it very badly.)

It appears that the usual way of doing this (by choosing "Edit Thread [something?]" from the "Thread Tools" menu while editing your Original post) on vBulletin is disabled on this forum.

Bale

Minion
Since you're the one who's most affected by that, I'm glad to respect that decision. You do a great job handling the forum and you're certainly very quick to respond every time I've asked you for help such as renaming threads and adding posts.

PS. As long as we're discussing the forum: How goes the forum software update you were considering?

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Jelsoft has yet to release an updated copy of Project Tools (our Bug Tracking Software) so it's on hold until that can happen.

Raven434

Can we delete bug reports, in the event we have cranial rectal inversion?

I don't see an option to allow me to delete a bug report I filed.