My Daily Deeds panel is confused

For some odd reason KoLmafia r9496 thinks that my clan has A Snack Machine (the one you can get chips from), and is indicating this in my Daily Deeds panel. However... my clan does NOT have such a thing. Any way I can tell KoLmafia about this?

jwylot

Do you overnight in another clan with a snack machine possibly? I think doing so will cause this behaviour.

roippi

Developer
Looking at the source code for when chips are shown:

Code:
this.setShown( KoLCharacter.hasClan() && KoLCharacter.canInteract() );

Which is pretty much true whenever you're in aftercore. So, this is operating correctly, at least for how it was coded.

The problem is that there's no user preference to track if you spent rollover in a clan with a snack machine. So really you would need to make a feature request to that effect before daily deeds could handle tracking it.

But: if you look one forum up, I am working on making daily deeds user-customizable, so I'd recommend just waiting on that.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
It should also be noted that many desired functions for KoLmafia that are related to clans are server intensive until a) clan hopping is prohibited or b) KoL itself has better support for detecting and reporting when a clan is hopped.