-MP items not being unequipped when restoring HP in relay browser

Sandiman

I've noticed that "-MP to use skill" items (specifically the stainless steel solitaire, but I'm assuming it's a property of the functionality rater than the item) are not being unequipped when clicking the "Restore your HP" link on the left pane of the relay browser.

Steps to recreate what I'm seeing:
1. Have at least one HP-restoring skill available and selected as a valid HP restorer; have an appropriate amount of MP to use said skill.
2. Equip tap shoes in accessory slot 1, Baron von Ratsworth's monocle in slot 2, and the Talisman o' Nam in slot 3.
3. Have a stainless steel solitaire in your inventory, able to be used, but not equipped.
4. Have less than maximum HP, such that the "Restore your HP" link on the left pane of the relay browser is displayed.
5. Click "Restore your HP"

RESULT: The stainless steel solitaire is equipped in slot 3, and the HP-restoring skill is used.

EXPECTED RESULT: The stainless steel solitaire is equipped in slot 3, the HP-restoring skill is used, and then the Talisman o' Nam is equipped in slot 3.

Really, it's only missing this last step. I wouldn't have assumed something was wrong, but I noticed if the health is restored during automated adventuring using the "Auto-recover health at X%" feature, the Talisman is equipped after restoring the HP.

Maybe this behavior was done deliberately, but it seems counter-intuitive to me. Can someone verify that this is/is not happening? I'm currently using svn build 6507.