Bug mood management does not always restore outfit

O_3_141592

I was running a mood including the 3 buffs from the market and 2 Knob Goblin buffs (pet-buffing and eyedrops). When all of these ran low at the same time, Mafia did the following:

1: put on Travoltan trousers
2: buy and use market potions
3: put on Knob Guard Gear
4: buy and use Knob potions
5: put on Backup (which includes Travoltan trousers)
6: continue adventuring (with wrong pants)

Observed in r8803.

Last edited:

StDoodle

Minion
That seems to be like it could result from mafia making more than 1 "Backup" outfit, so of course the first would be lost.

Fluxxdog

Question: How is your mood set up? It seems odd that it's changing in to GAP to get market potions.

O_3_141592

It seems odd that it's changing in to GAP to get market potions.

That's probably because its using Travoltan trousers, not GAP. My bad reporting from memory without rereading the log. I edited the report accordingly.

StDoodle said:
That seems to be like it could result from mafia making more than 1 "Backup" outfit

If Mafia only changes pants it does not use a backup outfit. According to the log, when it extended market buffs only it reequiped pants using the "equip pants" command.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
This bug as described is not reproducible, since you don't need the KGE to buy things from the Dispensary any more. However, I bet that if you had a mood that wants to use hair spray (from the market with Travoltan Trousers) and also tomato juice of powerful power (with tomatoes purchased from the hippy store), I expect we could reproduce it.

This seems related to this feature request which requests that we restore our outfit before crafting.