Bug - Waiting for Info Monster Stats in Relay Browser based on location shown in Adventure Tab in Interface?

Darzil

Developer
Had a bit of an oddity yesterday a few times, whilst driving myself insane manually slime tubing (now I've done it once, I can feel good about automating in future).

About half way through, I went to get a bounty, but didn't adventure there, just carried on in the slime tube via the relay browser. However, the adventure tab had set itself to the bounty location, as usual.

The oddity is that the stats from extra +ML from adventuring in the slime tube wearing Slime Hates It gear wasn't displayed in the relay browser. Clearly the monsters still had those stats, as it still needed three hits to kill them. When I changed the location back to the Slime Tube, the issue went away.

The bug appears to be : +ML from Slime Equipment is based on adventure selected in the Main Interface, not that area being currently adventured in.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Actually, the bug would be that mafia didn't change where it thinks you're adventuring when you continued adventuring in the slime tube.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Actually, the bug would be that mafia didn't change where it thinks you're adventuring when you continued adventuring in the slime tube.
Bumping, since I've been looking at things like this recently.

Come to think of it, I might have fixed this today. Used to be, we didn't reset the adventure location when you adventured unless your adventure location was different than your last one. That means, if you changed the GUI's adventure location and then continued in the same place in the Relay Browser, it wouldn't reset it - just as described here.

I changed it to ALWAYS reset the adventure location to where you are about to go, even if we think it is the same as last time. That should have fixed this.

Anybody currently doing the Slime Tube who wants to try it out?

Last edited: