Bug - Not A Bug Monster Elemental Color Missing

I just noticed the monster's name highlighted in whatever color it was elementally aligned doesn't seem to be working anymore. Is that a setting somewhere that I missed or was it removed?

Using r8577.

EDIT: NM, I was missing the basics.css in the relay folder. Not sure how it got deleted, but replacing that fixed it.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Unfortunately marking a bug as "cannot reproduce" is a way to encourage the devs to ignore it. That's a tag they use when they cannot reproduce a bug. Therefore, it means that the devs can do nothing. Please, just use the "bug" tag next time you report one.

Probably your gaffe will be corrected and won't confuse anyone.

Theraze

Alternatively, if you discover it's not really a bug or feature request, and nobody else has responded, deleting the post is something I believe you can do...

I'm pretty sure someone else added the Cannot Reproduce tag. I just had it set to Bug. And I can't change it back to Bug because I don't have the permissions to change prefixes.

I already tried deleting it, but normal users don't have that option.

Bale

Minion
Anyway, this should be "not a bug" since you found your problem, so don't worry about it.

Theraze

I already tried deleting it, but normal users don't have that option.

I know you can delete your normal posts. I've done that a few times when I changed my mind about how to word something, and didn't want feedback on my wrong-musings. Might not let you do it on first-posts, but if it does, you have to first Edit Post, then Go Advanced, and it (may) have delete post as an option in there...