Mojo Filter Use?

oly0015

Trying to work on a consumption script for part of an overall script and I kinda ran into a bit of a bug. Is there a way to get the current amount of mojo filters used? I looked in the wiki but didn't see it posted in there so I was a bit curious, I know on the eatdrink script it just starts its own variable. The purpose of this is so that if you have already used some stuff already it does not try to use too many filters.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
For future reference
Code:
alias prefref => ashq record r{string d ; }; r[string,string]m; file_to_map("defaults.txt",m); foreach t,p,d in m if(to_lower_case(p).contains_text(to_lower_case($string[%%]))) print(p+" ("+t+", now '"+get_property(p)+"', default "+d.d+")")

Then you can type "prefref mojo" and find it, and other things that you'll need.

oly0015

Should be fine for now, only thing i got left later on is to see if i can get the number of times a hobo skill has been cast

Spiny

The alias lostcalpolydude posted is excellent to help in finding preference settings, even obscure ones that you may not think about. Or ones that you're aware of but can't remember the proper capitalization of etc. I always forget whether it's debugMacro or macroDebug for example... prefref macro finds the answer for me :)

zarqon

Just FYI: the prefref alias is, very rarely, inaccurate. In the event that a mafia preference was not added to defaults.txt when it was implemented, that preference will be missing from prefref's response. For example, for a while counterScript would not be included in the results for "prefref script". I note that it has since been added, however.