MMG Martingale script

Mynameissquee

Been using the original script for a few hours, and its been going great. Is there a form of the original script with the feature to dump meat into a closet? Ideally what i want is every time i hit >250k , i want to deposit 50k into my closet (or make 50 dense meat stacks, i have NO idea which is easier from a script writer's stand point)

Any info would be helpful :D

Mynameissquee

Running this right now, seems to be working if anyone else wants to check it out. Very new to the script making community, so not sure if its acceptable to do this, but i just took the original Martingale script, and the hvMMGbet5 script and took the closeting code out of the hvMMGbet5. Seems to working now for about an hour, although not the way i was wanting.

Every bet i win, it ditches the tiny amount over the set value (in my case 200k) into the closet.

If someone can get it to hit a benchmark and ditch meat down to another benchmark (i.e.- hits 250k, ditches 50k to closet) Either way, hope this helps :D

Last edited:

Mynameissquee

Sorry.....

sorry for the mutli-post. think that i got it to upload this time.

Attachments

• Martingale+Closet Deposit.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 108

zarqon

Yep -- this pre-MMG-in-ASH script is dead. I never officially supported it to begin with. Anyone with the power to close this thread may do so with my blessing. :)

caddel

Two Week Grand Total: +546,958,784 Meat
Lifetime Grand Total: +1,461,987,430 Meat

you dont need an MMG bot just some guts.

okay, what i'd like to do is, bet 2.2 times what i lost each time, but only after like 4-5 times. and for it to automatically stop completely after i've either made 3 million, or lost 1 million total.
how would i go about doing that? i have no scripting skills or anything, and would i be able to do this while normal adventuring?

UnknownUser

This is UnknownUser of the same username in KOL. Thanks for the script - it is working just fine for my needs. Is there some way I can reward the author? It would probably be easier if you sent me a kmail just in case I don't your reply. It's a good quality script without any of the hassles or superfluous functions. It is light and suits my needs, as I mentioned, so I'm more than happy to offer a thank you gift.

UnknownUser

The author is apparently Zarqon, who collects all things bat-related. I guess you could always donate to his collection.

http://zachbardon.com/mafiatools/bats.php

Not a bad idea at all. I'm not sure what I'd donate but I'll come up with something. I'll give them a chance to reply and see if what they've got to say. I took a look at Velocity's script, it's much more robust, but this one seems to do the trick for me. I am a simple man. ;)

Thank you muchly for the link and information. If they don't respond I'll just find some bat related stuff and send it off to 'em. :D

zarqon

Wow, glad you still enjoy this old script! I must say I'm surprised at the number of notification kmails I get about this script, even still. As I write this, there are 7 notification kmails for this script sitting in my inbox -- and two of them are from you, UnknownUser. :)

As heeheehee pointed out, I collect bats. A contribution towards one of the items where I'm not ranked 1st would be very welcome. Or if you like simple, meat or Mr. A's are always appreciated, since I've had periods of inactivity where I've missed out on getting certain IotM's. Thanks very much for giving back.

UnknownUser

That probably would have been me making changes to the script - it works famously here. I'll check your profile, Jickenwings, and whatnot on the morrow and find something to ship along. Much thanks - again. I'd attend to it this evening but I am exhausted. *sighs* It has been a LONG day.

UnknownUser

I did not know that. It's okay - I think I ended up checking the wiki actually. I sent 'em a bunch (2000 something?) of bat something or others. LOL I forget what but it was a bunch of bats. I couldn't think of what I would get him so I looked, I found he was on the top of a lot of lists. I went to Mafia and told it to find "bat" and eventually picked something. I truly messed up the market for whatever it was, I think it may have been a bat-related food item (I've forgotten what it was, obviously)? He could probably tell you better than I could. I cleaned "house" a couple of days ago so I doubt I have the kmail any more so I can't check either. Well, I could dig through the Mafia logs? I don't know if it logs all that or not though. It's not that important I guess. The funny part is that I completely screwed up the market for 'em - I'm sure. They weren't a min meat item or anything (I'm not that cheap) so I just started buying and buying and buying them. I ended up using the search function multiple times to reload it with more so that I could keep buying them. I hope that they're not an important part of anyone's game strategy 'cause I doubt the market has recovered from it yet. A lot of people only had two or three in their store and I bought somewhere around/slightly over 2000 of whatever it was. The store owners were probably surprised but I kind of sort of feel bad for the buyers.

Okay, so I don't really feel THAT bad. Only a little bad. It was kind of fun. I then turned around and did it to Old Leather Wallets to add to my long-forgotten collection. It's good to be back playing - I was gone for five years. The first things I looked for were KOLMafia, maintained Greasemonkey scripts - especially Pricegun, and a Martingale MMG bot (I settled for a mafia script, close enough). Those were pretty much the "must haves" if I was going to start playing seriously again. So I appreciated the script - it does exactly what I need and is enough of a platform to make it do what I need to if I end up wanting additional functions.

Which is a long round-about way of saying, "It was worth it and I'd mess up the market on 'em again." ;) It's a good script. Horrific betting strategy but a good script nonetheless.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
I did not know that. It's okay - I think I ended up checking the wiki actually. I sent 'em a bunch (2000 something?) of bat something or others. LOL I forget what but it was a bunch of bats. I couldn't think of what I would get him so I looked, I found he was on the top of a lot of lists. I went to Mafia and told it to find "bat" and eventually picked something. I truly messed up the market for whatever it was, I think it may have been a bat-related food item (I've forgotten what it was, obviously)? He could probably tell you better than I could. I cleaned "house" a couple of days ago so I doubt I have the kmail any more so I can't check either. Well, I could dig through the Mafia logs?

You sent him 2,000 bat haggis. It's listed HERE.

UnknownUser

You sent him 2,000 bat haggis. It's listed HERE.

That is a neat site. I've never seen it before. Much appreciated - that's one to bookmark. So much has changed in the five years that I was away. It's like a whole new game with an even more active community.