Feature - Implemented Minor Copperhead stuff

gulaschkanone

While doing the Copperhead stuff for reasons, I noticed some small stuff that could accomodate that quest and should hopefully be no big trouble to implement.

1. The standard item condition in The Copperhead Club is misspelled as "Copperheard Charm". (ok, more of a bug report than a freq...)

2. The encounter "Not So Much With The Humanity" usually marks the end of reasonable adventuring in "A Mob of Zeppelin Protesters", so I think it should be an autostop or maybe a "nothing more to do here".

3. For the noncom encounters where you have a choice to clear multiple protesters in one turn, like "Bench Warrant" or "This Looks Like a Good Bush for an Ambush", I think some gCLI feedback about how many you cleared would make sense. Either displaying the whole result, since the lines are quite short, or maybe even something like "x protesters cleared, y left", since zeppelinProtestors is already tracked.

4. Since you can now buy it with meat and all, maybe an adventure warning if you try to enter the Red Zeppelin without a Red Zeppelin ticket. (forgot to test this right now, might be already there and I didn't see it because of reasons, but I don't think so.)

Darzil

Developer
Certainly not going to prevent adventuring in the Protesters, but an autostop is reasonable. Rest also implemented in r16324, but untested.