Feature - Implemented Merkin Dreadscroll - Highlight Known Answers

bumcheekcity

For the mer-kin dreadscroll, I know mafia tracks the answers, and that's great. It also pre-fills in the drop-down boxes.

Would it be possible for mafia to distinguish where it's choosing an option because that's been tracked, and where it doesn't know? Basically I continually forget that I have to eat sushi so always have to guess the last one. It would be easier if there were some way of distinguishing which ones mafia did and did not know on the screen.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I was considering putting in -> and <- like I did for the Wine Cellar wine choices at the Goblet.

This is a reasonable idea, but it will be a long time before I go back to the the Sea again to be able to work on this; my (final?) eleven runs there are on hold until I am done with Dreadsylvania.

Winterbay

I was considering putting in -> and <- like I did for the Wine Cellar wine choices at the Goblet.

This is a reasonable idea, but it will be a long time before I go back to the the Sea again to be able to work on this; my (final?) eleven runs there are on hold until I am done with Dreadsylvania.

What information would be needed for this feature? I have a few runs left to do and being in a small clan with two active members I'm not that bothered about the new dungeon and so could try to get the necessary information.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
No additional info needed. Just testing/verification that the dropdown is decorated correctly.