Bug - Fixed Maximiser suggests Box of Sunshine in Hardcore

Darzil

Developer
You can get given or free pull a Box of Sunshine in Hardcore or Ronin. However, it's a gift package, so cannot be opened in Hardcore or Ronin.

Maximiser doesn't know this, and suggests it for stat increasers.

Darzil

Developer
Yeah, was thinking about it. The easy way is probably to mark it a gift package, though it isn't actually marked as one in game, so I was hesitant. It's either that or add some custom code to consider it one.

Darzil

Developer
r12805 - Added it as an exception in Maximiser, as it didn't seem that any particular existing category would fit it cleanly.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Yeah, was thinking about it. The easy way is probably to mark it a gift package, though it isn't actually marked as one in game, so I was hesitant. It's either that or add some custom code to consider it one.

If a flag or attribute is set by KoL then overloading or re-purposing it in KoLmafia is probably not the best solution. Doing so would require that the exception be propagated to all of the data scraping going on that allows KoLmafia to detect new items and verify datafiles against the game. Ask me why I believe this :)