Mall Price help

Mrfred

Hey I was wondering if there was a command for the price of the lowest price of a certain item in the mall. I know of the mall_price() command, but that uses the first 5 items, and I was wondering if there was a command that would return the lowest price. Thanks

philmasterplus

I believe KoLMafia does not allow you to get the lowest price of an item so as to prevent mallbotting with scripts. However, it also provides several ways of utilizing the lowest price in the mall. The reprice/undercut CLI commands, as well as the "auto reprice" button in the Store Manager, will reprice max-priced items so that they are lower than the mall price (and a multiple of 100). You can also use the searchmall command to directly search for an item and its lower-end price distribution.
*Max-priced: 999,999,999,999 meat or whatever number KoL gives when you place an item in your store without specifying its price.

Theraze

Cheapest will give you the 5th cheapest item in a search, but that's as good as you can get without actually checking...

mredge73

The only way I know to get the lowest price to a script with mafia is to purchase the item, capture the price that you paid for it, then resell it.