Feature - Implemented Make Script Hooks visible in Preferences

Catch-22

Maybe I should write Feature Requests for all of those and hang special Roippi Bait on them. :)

I have heard of some of these issues before, but not all of them, so I'd say it's a good idea. Sometimes people bump really old unfixed stuff and I go "hey I can fix that" but I don't usually go looking for things to fix.

roippi

Developer
r11195 should behave better, even after resizing.

Veracity (or anyone using default OSX L&F) let me know if there is a horizontal scrollbar with the default window size. If yes, tweak line 69 on CollapsibleTextArea down from 30 until you find a number that fits? Or just tell me how many "m"s fit in the field with the default window size.

Ideally, I'd like to make it dynamically resize the area according to your current viewport, but there are.. complications. We'll see.

----

Responding to your earlier question, sure. Proliferate the feature requests. I tend to work on what catches my fancy :)

roippi

Developer
Ideally, I'd like to make it dynamically resize the area according to your current viewport, but there are.. complications. We'll see.

Never mind, sorted it out in r11196.

For the curious, I'm using three different layout managers (well, four if you count ScrollPaneLayout) in tandem, wrapping each in a JPanel. The top-level one needed to implement Scrollable and have setScrollableTracksViewportWidth() return true (and also setScrollableTracksViewportHeight() return false). So easy! :rolleyes:

For the non-curious, multiple layout managers + scrolling = giant headache!

So what makes for good roippi bait?

Lately, shiny GUI things. :) I dunno, in general I like taking specific problems and solving the abstract problem behind it.