Make.meat.fast

That's an indicator that a set of braces ({}) was not closed. I don't have farm.ash, so I can't pinpoint a specific line.

Although, if your edits are these:
Code:
outfits["maximize meat drop +equip cheese eye"] = true;
if (true) //change to "false" to skip (for faster testing)
{ cli_execute 
unequip cheese diaper
fold cheese eye;
  outfits["maximize item drop +equip cheese eye"] = true;
// You'd just need to add a } here.

Hopefully that helps?

Here's the entire section as it now appears in my script.

Code:
{ cli_execute 
  unequip cheese diaper
  fold cheese eye;
  outfits["maximize item drop +equip cheese eye"] = true;}

Now my new error is "Unknown variable 'cli_execute' (farm.ash, line 69)" I'm certain I didn't change my spelling of the command in any of my edits. Have I misplaced another bit or bob that tells the code when to start and stop?

Thanks for your help I just wish I knew what was buggering up my script.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Now my new error is "Unknown variable 'cli_execute' (farm.ash, line 69)" I'm certain I didn't change my spelling of the command in any of my edits. Have I misplaced another bit or bob that tells the code when to start and stop?
Yes.
Code:
{ cli_execute {
    unequip cheese diaper
    fold cheese eye;
  }
}

halfvoid

looks like zlib 15 broke it.

Code:
> call scripts\farm.ash

Function 'error( string )' undefined (canadv.ash, line 38)

edit: nevermind. just had to update canadv.ash

Last edited:
Yes.
Code:
{ cli_execute {
    unequip cheese diaper
    fold cheese eye;
  }
}

Thanks. I cant imagine where those went when all I changed was adding the unequip part.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Shouldn't there be a semicolon after unequip cheese diaper? I have no idea if it would break as it is now, but hey, better safe than sorry (not too sure how you'd be sorry, but yeah).

Bale

Minion
Shouldn't there be a semicolon after unequip cheese diaper? I have no idea if it would break as it is now, but hey, better safe than sorry (not too sure how you'd be sorry, but yeah).

That semi-colon is optional. Inside of the cli_execute section you can use a new line to break a command just like in the actual CLI.

Maybe you should check if the diaper is actually equipped before unequipping ?

That was one of my first thoughts. After equipping it and attempting to run the script again it still popped up the same error.

I reinstalled an unedited version of the script. I'm going to try again from a copy I know works. When I do is there a way I could make the unequip part an if/then statement (i.e. if diaper is equipped unequip diaper if not proceed to fold)? No rush my multi is recently ascended and working on leveling up and breaking ronin and my main is busy in Hobopolis so I won't be farming any time soon.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I suppose...
if(have_equipped($item[stinky cheese diaper]) cli_execute("unequip cheese diaper");
is what you're looking for?
Then in your next line,
cli_execute("fold cheese eye");

ammy55

i'm not sure if this should go in this forum but when i run farm i get this error

Function 'error( string )' undefined (canadv.ash, line 38)

the line it is referring to is

Code:
   if (where == $location[none]) return error("Not a known location!");

slyz

Developer
See the zlib thread for more info on that error. The gist of it is that you have to replace error(string); by vprint(string,-2);.

make.meat.fast works with the latest CanAdv? It's only Ascend.ash that has to be used with the scripts in the .zip?

I'm uploading a copy of the script with my changes that are intended to automatically fold and equip the cheese eye at the beginning of farming and the cheese diaper when finished while also wanging me after putting on my rollover outfit. I gave it the same password used for Ascend.ash. I won't be able to run the script until after rollover as both my main and my multi have used up their turns. If someone could look it over for any mistakes that will cause it to bug out I'd be grateful. The only changes are to the Outfits maximize meat drops section and the outfit pajama section (the later replaced with a cli maximize adventures command).

Forgot to attach the file and it doesn't look like editing a post allows for that.

Edit: This file does not function. If you want a copy with my alterations that actually works check later in the thread. Again it will have the same password used for ascend.ash to prevent it's use by people who have not paid to use the script.

Attachments

• farm.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

CptJesus

Forgot to attach the file and it doesn't look like editing a post allows for that.

I feel like considering how careful dj_d was to make sure this script stayed private, this probably isn't a good idea.

Edit: Oops, I just noticed you passworded it. Carry on!

kain

You might also just post relevant code sections ...

edit to add ...

If you share the relevant code sections, then people who don't necessarily use farm.ash can benefit from seeing the cheese folding/usage.

You could always say "insert this code at line X, replacing function xyz()" for those people who wanted to insert the code.

Last edited:
You might also just post relevant code sections ...

Tried that previously and when it went buggy on me every fix someone posted led to a new error message. I thought showing it in context would be best.

Suppose it can't hurt though. This section is supposed to unequip the diaper (if worn), fold it into the eye and then max items and equip the eye.

Code:
outfits["maximize meat drop +equip stinky cheese eye"] = true;
{ if(have_equipped($item[stinky cheese diaper])) cli_execute("unequip cheese diaper");
  cli_execute ("fold cheese eye"); 
  outfits["maximize meat drop +equip stinky cheese eye"] = true;
  skillseffects["Peeled Eyeballs"] = true;
  skillseffects["Wasabi Sinuses"] = true;
  groups["-combat"] = new try_entry(0,0,-20,false,"equip acc3 ring of confict; cast 20 sonata; cast 20 movements;use either 20 chunk of rock salt, 20 deodorant");
  groups["-combat-minus-ring"] = new try_entry(0,0,-15,false,"cast 20 sonata; cast 20 movements; use either 20 chunk of rock salt, 20 deodorant");
  groups["+combat"] = new try_entry(0,0,20,false,"equip acc3 monster bait; use either 20 reodorant, 20 handful of pine needles; cast 20 cantata; cast 20 musk");
  groups["+combat-minus-bait"] = new try_entry(0,0,15,false,"use either 20 reodorant, 20 handful of pine needles; cast 20 cantata; cast 20 musk");
}

And this part is intended to unequip the cheese eye, fold it to the diaper, call max adventures and my wang alias so I stop spamming chat with my sword. It replaces the outfit section that donned the outfit "pajamas".

Code:
if(have_equipped($item[stinky cheese eye])) cli_execute("unequip cheese eye");
    cli_execute ("fold stinky cheese diaper");
    cli_execute ("maximize adventures");
    cli_execute ("wang");

Edit: Fixed some broken code.

Last edited:

codster62

Hmm, I haven't seen dj_d post anything in quite a while, does anybody have any clue as to where he is and why he has been so quiet on the forums lately? :D