Make.meat.fast

When castle farming isn't a full weight Fairychaun (like my dancing frog) supposed to beat the hobo monkey the script decided to use? I do not have olfactation to sniff goth giants if that changes which is better.

Last edited:

xKiv

Depends on the weight, but with just the common buffs they are pretty much equivalent (iirc).

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I hope you mean fairychaun, not volleychaun. I think a fairychaun is barely better with olfaction, and without olfaction +items become less useful, so I wouldn't be surprised if the hobo monkey is better.

Atreyuu

Sorry to be a n00b, but what do I have to change to get it to run the adventures, instead of just simulate them.

AT

When you run farm.ash, a window should pop up reading...

Please input a value for boolean simulate_farm

Set it to false and it won't simulate.

halfvoid

adding this:

Code:
outfits["maximize meat drop +equip stinky cheese eye"] = true;

to lines 70 and 73, was equipping 3 stinky cheese eyes no matter what when running farm ash.

now it only equips 1 in the first accessory slot even though i have 3 in my inventory.

does anyone know what i could change this to in order to equip all three?

I didn't realize this script was turning me into a 1 meat undercutter. I hate those people. How do I fix this, other than going to the mall and manually changing my prices?

kain

there is a variable in the script you can change. Find it, then edit your playername_vars file in your data directory.

on a side note, am I the only person who actually looks at code before asking questions? I've seen sooooo many questions recently that are answered in variables in the first dozen or so lines of code, nevermind the fact if you don't actually look at the code, how do you know for sure what it is doing?

tgetgel

on a side note, am I the only person who actually looks at code before asking questions? I've seen sooooo many questions recently that are answered in variables in the first dozen or so lines of code, nevermind the fact if you don't actually look at the code, how do you know for sure what it is doing?

I too read the code. I found one script that sent 1000+ meat to the author when you ran the script. Read the comments and the variables at the beginning of the script, and at the start of the forum, to answer many questions. Dj_d is usually good at commenting the variables you can change.

Last edited:
there is a variable in the script you can change. Find it, then edit your playername_vars file in your data directory.

I'm damn near code illiterate. It might as well be in Latin as far as I'm concerned. Last time I coded anything BASIC was cutting edge. I know what it's doing because I see it's output and if it was doing anything untoward someone would mention it in the thread and warn people not to use it.

Is it possible that I could make farm.ash call the script still_automator.ash prior to mall selling items? If it is then, given my code illiteracy, could someone be kind enough to tell me how I would do so? The script mall sold some booze I could have improved and sold at a higher profit.

slyz

Developer
Let Farm.ash sell your bottles at mall price, you can call the still automator as your logout script. Even if it buys the bottles you want to upgrade from the mall, you will still be getting the same profit from Farm.ash and from your still upgrades. Nothing is lost here.

Let Farm.ash sell your bottles at mall price, you can call the still automator as your logout script. Even if it buys the bottles you want to upgrade from the mall, you will still be getting the same profit from Farm.ash and from your still upgrades. Nothing is lost here.

Hadn't thought of it that way. Although the still automator I found doesn't auto buy it just uses ones I already have.

I'm trying to get better at doing this myself but I need to double check before altering the code. I've set up an alias in the CLI to create and use a wang on myself (thanks to FN Ninja's advice) and I would like the script to call that and to automatically fold my stinky cheese eye into the diaper before maximizing adventures.

I think I located the correct part to alter, cli_execute("maximize adv");

Would the correct way to make it fold the diaper and wang me be to change that to "cli_execute("fold stinky cheese diaper" +"maximize adv" +"wang");" (wang being the alias that either buys or constructs a wang then uses it on me)?

I know that fold diaper will do the job, but I'm using the whole item name in case more diapers are added later.