Main Interface Window Size change?

nightslide

Hi there, hopefully I'll be able to explain this adequately.
I've just upgraded to version v161 r13036, and I notice the window size of the main screen is smaller than I'd like it.
I've tried resizing it to the proper size and closing it, but when I open it again, is is once again at the too small size.
Could someone please let me know how to fix that? I've looked through the options and quickly through the forums, and didn't see anything to 'fix' it.

Thanks very much for your help in advance,

d

nightslide

There is no way to configure that. It should be large enough to fit everything in all of the tabs.

The width is okay, it's the height that is too 'small', and it is smaller than it was in previous versions.
Previously, I could see all the info in the "Daily Deeds" section without scrolling, and now I can't.
So there must be something that has been changed, and I'm hoping that I'm therefore able to change it back.
Any ideas?

d

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
The Gear Changer is shorter than it used to be, now that it has been split into two tabs.. If you had that as a tab, I expect that the height of the main window has now shrunk to fit the largest remaining non-scrollable frame.

This is the first time I've heard anybody complain that the window was too small; every previous time, people have thought it was too big.

nightslide

<smirk> I lot of people tell me I'm different... is there any way to adjust it Veracity?
Or some sort of option to `save`the size as it was when closing?
I just like being able to access all the Daily Deed buttons without scrolling.

Also, thank you for all your hard work with Mafia, it is very much appreciated.

nightslide

Yes. Copy/paste the following text into the CLI and then press enter.

Code:
set rememberDesktopSize = true

Thank you, that seems to be working. It looks like it's charachter specific too, is that correct?
Is there any way to make it a 'blanket' statement?
Even if there isn't, thank you so much, this is much better!

d