Bug - Fixed Mafia falsely believes that mixing SGEEA Martinis requires adventures

Zeferis

When attempting to create SGEEA martinis through cli command, mafia states that "You cannot mix fancy drinks without adventures". Likewise, SGEEA martini does not show up in item manager - creatable - mixable tab

Zeferis

Would appear that you need the skill learnt to craft it, but neither the SGEAA nor Rockin' Wagon are listed as fancy cocktailcrafting ingredients, and thus no turns are required

slyz

Developer
The Rocking' Wagon is made from Fancy ingredients, that should make it a fancy ingredient.

Did you confirm that it doesn't take a turn to craft?

slyz

Developer
I thought the "Fancy" attribute was inherited, like with key lime pies. But key limes are marked as fancy ingredients, and Rockin' Wagons are not.

In this case, we had something we knew would happen some day: a non-fancy advanced cocktailcrafting recipe. If I remember correctly, we were betting this wouldn't happen, and internally all the AC recipes are assumed to be fancy.

I won't be able to play around with this for a while, but maybe Lost can take it into account in his concoction revamp? :)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I'm pretty sure it's straightforward to implement in the current system, since we mark the recipes as fancy rather than ingredients.