Bug - Not A Bug Mafia automatically resuming adventuring after a stop for SR and computer wakes up

Winterbay

I don't think we can or should do anything about a windows bug which is why I've never posted mine as a bug report (I think I mentioned it in community support once before). It is a bit odd that the character buffer, or whatever it is called, isn't cleared when logging in and thus propagating an enter through to a second program.

Theraze

For sleepy g, might I suggest switching from the Adventuring tab to the gCLI tab when you're not actively clicking on the buttons? Not only will it help you to better know what's going on, but it will avoid this [Windows] bug.

roippi

Developer
There's a reasonable chance it's the JVM's fault. Not that there's anything we can do about that, either.

sleepy g

For sleepy g, might I suggest switching from the Adventuring tab to the gCLI tab when you're not actively clicking on the buttons? Not only will it help you to better know what's going on, but it will avoid this [Windows] bug.

Yes, That is what I do now.

I was reporting on the small chance that it was actually a mafia bug, but my main suspicion has always been Windows or possibly Java.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my little problem, I had not responded for a while as the discussion was more in the realm of "should we hard code a workaround to an OS issue".