Louvre It or Leave It

me259259

I'm trying to make a stat grinding script for mid-ascensions. Longstory short, I'm a little confused on how Mafia handles choice adventures for things like the Louvre It or Leave It adventure in the haunted gallery. You know, the choice adventures where the options in mafia doesn't literally match the options in regular KoL. How exactly would you script setting the choice adventures in that area? What about giant's castle, and it's giant wheel?

Bale

Minion
Well, here's a little copy-paste from newLife to make explanation easy;

Code:
[color="gray"]void set_choice(string adventure, string choice, string purpose) {
	if(get_property(adventure) != choice) {
		if(purpose != "")
			vprint(purpose, "olive", 2);
		set_property(adventure, to_string(choice));
	}
}[/color]

[color="blue"]	set_choice("louvreDesiredGoal", "7", "Haunted Gallery: Gain mainstat");

set_choice("choiceAdventure9", "1", "Turn Castle wheel by way of Mysticality");
	set_choice("choiceAdventure10", "1", "");
	set_choice("choiceAdventure11", "3", "");
	set_choice("choiceAdventure12", "2", "");[/color]

What you will hopefully notice is that to set the castle wheel requires you to set 4 different choice adventures because in KoL they are a series of 4 choice adventures. (choiceAdventure9 to choiceAdventure12) By contrast, the Louvre has special handling in KoL. You simply set louvreDesiredGoal and it sorts out all the choices for you.

Last edited: